1. We may charge additional fees if there are more items in your home than listed during the initial consultation.
2. If we have to dismantle large items of furniture to get items out of your home, we may have to charge dismantling fees if they weren’t already agreed upon.
3. If we’re not packing your possessions, please have them packed and ready by your designated moving time. If our house movers have to pack items or wait for you to pack them, you might be charged.
4. A full inventory of items must be provided to our removal service team in order to get an accurate quote. If additional items are present when our house movers arrive, you might be charged.
5. Unless another arrangement is made in advance, payment must be made in cash — either on collection or delivery.
6. If your house removal agreement with us doesn’t include waiting time, you’ll be charged £20 for every 30 minutes we have to wait at either the collection or delivery address.
7. Your house move contract with us will not be completed and booked until you have completed all the details on the Order page. We require full postal addresses for collection and delivery locations, contact telephone numbers and a detailed breakdown of all the items you want us to move.
8. We take great pride in offering a removal service that meets the needs of our clients. We’ll work with care, conscientiousness and professionalism to ensure your satisfaction on the day — no matter how big or small your house move is.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to helping you make moving day a quick, stress-free experience.